Big data engineer
I am a freelancer focusing on data
Starting with my education as an IT specialist, I have in total about 20 years of experience in the IT and telecommunications area.
- Phone+49 160 975 30878
- FreelanceFreelance available
During my time at Telekom Security I was the responsible project security manager for securing the business critical middleware platforms of the Deutsche Telekom connecting more than thousand interfaces across europe including B2B partners.
Additionally, being part of their honeypot team, I developed the new security dashboard, which is used in the Telekom Security SOC.
I have about 10 years knowledge in messaging, integration and API topics including web services, REST integration, EAI and service oriented architecture (SOA).
Expert knowledge in TLS and PKI topics.
Expert knowledge in Apache Spark & Apache Spark Structured Streaming, Apache Kafka and the ELK stack (elasticsearch, logstash, kibana) including data science aspects like applying machine learning algorithms for predictions.
Contact me for consulting or training lessons.
20 Years of Experience
Honors & Awards
Top Performance ClubT-Systems International GmbH
T-Systems honored the new launch of the security dashboard.
Security Innovation Award (team award)Telekom Security
Winner team CTF contestTelekom Security
Experience (starting from 2006)
April 2016 – today
Senior Security ExpertT-Systems International GmbH
- Project Security Manager for various DTAG integration platforms (e.g. SOA Middleware, API-Gateway, B2B Components)
- Member of the DTAG honeypot team.
- Lead development of the "Sicherheitstacho" based on React.js and WebGL.
- Setup of a big data environment PoC with Elasticsearch, Apache Spark and Apache Kafka.
October 2008 – April 2016
ICT Business AnalystT-Systems International GmbH
- Provide technical consultancy, analysis and support services for a variety of business projects utilizing the central SOA infrastructure of Deutsche Telekom.
- Design and development of specific integration components.
- Maintenance of existing integration modules
- Support of test, problem and incident activities
July 2008 – September 2008
ProjectDeutsche Post World Net
The projects FigaRo ROMO (Rollout Management Office) and FigaRo Support had the objective to replace all frontend systems in the offices of Deutsche Post with new hardware including peripherals. Specific activities:
- Development of an intelligent XML comparison tool for tracking anomalies in software package profiles.
- Dynamic statistics and graphical reports. Extension of installation routines.
September 2006 – March 2008
Billing Specialist - Technical LeadTele2
- Lead development for reporting tools.
- Lead developer of an international invoicing portal (ETL).
- Optimization and automation of organizational as well as technological processes.
- Interface between the business side and international customers.
Focus and Key Competencies
Network and Data Security / Privacy
Service Oriented Architectures (SOA)
Enterprise Integration (EI)
Skills & Technologies (extract)
Requirements, encryption, authentication, hardening, SIEM, pentesting
Apache Spark, Apache Kafka, ELK (elasticsearch/logstash/kibana)
Messaging (JMS, IBM MQ, Tibco), Webservices, REST, API, Microservices
Java, Python, node.js, React.js, bash, perl, R, WebGL, misc. SQL databases
Docker, AWS, Jenkins, Github, GitLab
Spark ML, Scikit-learn
Get in Touch
Get in Touch
Sed eleifend sed nibh nec fringilla. Donec eu cursus sem, vitae tristique ante. Cras pretium rutrum egestas. Integer ultrices libero sed justo vehicula, eget tincidunt tortor tempus.